The Paisley Pony Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paisley Pony Forum

Celebrating the Magic of Ponies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
paisleypony

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Who is taking ponies to Devon this month? Empty
PostSubject: Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?   Who is taking ponies to Devon this month? Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2007 3:26 pm

I was just wondering who will be at Devon at the end of the month with their ponies....we will have a table there for the Paisley Pony magazine and would love to meet you if you will be there!

Cindy
Back to top Go down
welsh1969

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?   Who is taking ponies to Devon this month? Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:27 am

Cindy, I know Grand View Ponies, Kelly Creagh and Laurie Occhipinti of Montgomery New York will be there. Have a great time!
Back to top Go down
http://www.casmaranstud.com
paisleypony

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?   Who is taking ponies to Devon this month? Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2007 9:28 pm

I did meet a few pony people there...I wasnt at the pony ring most of the day- i was at our table- but i did come over for the award the Breeding Buzz/Plaid Horse gave for best dressed handler and best turnout award.
Looked like plenty of very nice ponies there:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?   Who is taking ponies to Devon this month? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who is taking ponies to Devon this month?
Page 1 of 1