The Paisley Pony Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paisley Pony Forum

Celebrating the Magic of Ponies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you Seen this Pony?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
simba

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Have you Seen this Pony? Empty
PostSubject: Have you Seen this Pony?   Have you Seen this Pony? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:33 am

I am not sure if there is a correct forum to post this in...

I am looking for a Black (no white) German Riding Pony Gelding (gelded December 2007), approximately 13.1 7/8, named "Rocky" (registered Rubinstein's Rock and Roll). He is registered with USEF, USDF, and American Sport Pony.

Originally located in Wellington, FL. Then was in Davie, FL and Miami, FL. Now location is unknown. The pony is for sale, however I have a Lien on the pony, as the owner owes me a great deal of money. I put 4yrs of hard work into this pony bringing him from barely broke to schooling 3rd level dressage (as a stallion). He is now being promoted for sale as a pony hunter. He was assessed by Jennifer Beiling as well as other professionals in the Wellington area.

I have pictures that I can email. Pony may be located anywhere. Owner has ties to Boston, MA area as well as Southern New Hampshire, in addtion to here in South Florida. The owner is neglible and does not care properly for his animals. I am seeking all routes to find this pony.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down

Have you Seen this Pony?
Page 1 of 1