The Paisley Pony Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Paisley Pony Forum

Celebrating the Magic of Ponies

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Braggin' on my CDE pony!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aelfleah Farm

Aelfleah Farm

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-05-10

Braggin' on my CDE pony! Empty
PostSubject: Braggin' on my CDE pony!   Braggin' on my CDE pony! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 9:53 am

One year from first being put to the cart, ALI-ZEUS, a 13 hand black BLUE STAR Arabian stallion, took 2nd place in Training Single Pony at the Plum Creek Combined Driving Event! This event was ALI-ZEUS's 2nd attempt at a CDE, the first being an elimination when his novice driver missed a gate in a hazard! ALI-ZEUS came home with not only the red ribbon from his division, but also the only double clean cones run of the competition, and the Best Cones Training Single Pony award that went with that accomplishment, and the overall award for Best Conditioned. ALI-ZEUS constantly amazes us with his sheer strength and toughness! He's a medium pony and pulls his body weight in driver, navigator, and vehicle around the marathon course! His career is just getting started, but with very promising foals on the ground this year, we are going to be hard pressed in a few years deciding which one of his outstanding babies will take his place as our competitive driving pony!
Back to top Go down
http://www.aelfleahfarm.com
paisleypony

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Braggin' on my CDE pony!   Braggin' on my CDE pony! Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 8:08 pm

Congratulations- sounds like a wonderful pony! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
blackieginger

blackieginger

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Braggin' on my CDE pony!   Braggin' on my CDE pony! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:25 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Braggin' on my CDE pony!   Braggin' on my CDE pony! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Braggin' on my CDE pony!
Page 1 of 1